Friday 26 December 2008

Trade with Spiff of Texas Rangers Cards

Thanks to Spiff, who sent two packs of these 2008 Topps Heritage High Numbers. Packs are always appreciated.

I will open them on a new blog called 'Pursuit of Red Sox'. I have been keeping a record of the packs I have opened for a few years now. I'm not sure whether this is done by many people considering the volume that some collectors must open. So, I though since my pursuits have changed from 'opening as many different types of packs as possible' to collecting Red Sox cards then my recording will have to change too. Hence the 'Pursuit of Red Sox'.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I'd love to get some football cards from you. Not sure what you have, but I collect the TCG Football Champions, and would love to acquire more of those. If you have any older (early 90's) cards, I'd be looking for Tottenham guys, especially Gazza.

I'd be willing to trade you Red Sox cards for what you have. Drop me an email at andy128775@yahoo.com